Church Safeguarding training reminder
This is a reminder to those
- who have been newly appointed to the PCC or who still need to do their training,
- newly appointed to Sunday School volunteers,
- those on the Pastoral or Baptism teams who need to complete a refresher safeguarding training as it is over three years ago since they have done one. Anyone else who wants to, is also welcome to do it..
The safeguarding training can be completed on-line via the safeguarding portal link here
- Just sign in with your own email and password.
- On the next page you need to scan down and agree their terms
- Then on the next page select the ‘training’ block.
Which training course is for you?
Those new to the PCC and Sunday School helpers just need to complete the Basic Awareness Course (C0)
If you are a coordinator or leader who has not done any church safeguarding training please complete both the Basic Awareness course ( C0 ) and the Foundation course (C1).
Those postholders who are just doing a refresher please complete the Foundation course (C1).
When you have completed the course, you will be given an e-certificate. Pease can you send me a copy for my records. Thank you.